- Information GE collects about you?
- How GE uses the information we collect
- How does GE share your information?
- How long does GE retain your information?
- How does GE protect your information?
- Third Party disclosures & third-party links
- Our Principles
- Contacting us
1. Information GE collects about you?
GE collects information in several ways from different parts of the Service.Information you provide to us. The type of personal information we collect may vary depending on your account type.
School Information. When a teacher, school administrator, or other authorized person associated with a School registers for an account on our Service or corresponds with us, we may collect personal information such as a name, e-mail address, payment information, username and password, and information about the School.Student Information. Once registered, a School may provide information about its students, such as student names or other identifiers, passwords, e-mail address for the student or the student’s parent or legal guardian, and educational level and topic of study. Personally, identifiable information collected from or about students, along with other information associated with that personally identifiable information is “Student Data.”
Parent and Child/ Student Information. When a parent or guardian (“Parent”) /Individual Student or group of students (Other than School) register for an account on our Service or corresponds with us, we may collect personal information such as a name, e-mail address, payment information, username and password. We may also collect information about the child(ren) authorized by the Parent to use the Service through the Parent’s account, including a profile name for the child user and selection of a profile avatar. Each child user (Below 15 years) profile must be associated with a Parent account, and children cannot access the Service without the Parent first signing in to the Parent account with the Parent’s sign in credentials.
Learning and Activity Information. During the course of providing the Service, we collect information about your use of the Service, as well as any information that you submit to the Service, such as answers to questions, eMail, session feedback, Survey associated with teaching quality, on line test, Live & recorded sessions , complete a user survey or otherwise communicate with GE.
Information we receive from your use of our Service. Like most websites and online services, GE automatically collect certain types of usage information when you visit out site, read our e-mails, use our Service or otherwise engage with us. This information is typically collected through cookies, how frequently you access the Service, no of times you viewed the recorded sessions, and other actions you take on the Service.
How GE uses the information we collect
To provide and maintain the Service. We use the information we collect to deliver the Service to you. For example, we need to use your information to process payments, personalize learning curriculum, provide Schools, Parents and students with information and reports about student and child performance and use of the Service, respond to inquiries and provide customer support.To improve, personalize, and develop the Service.We use information to tailor the content and information that we may send or display to users, to offer personalized content and instructions, to otherwise and personalize your experience while using the Service.To communicate with you.promotional or informational e-mails to School or enrolled students We use your information to provide transactional notifications for certain activities relating to your use of our Service, like we may send e-mail notifications when a user completes an activity, to provide receipt for payment or other subscription notices. From time to time, we may send periodic, Teachers.To promote safety and security and respond to legal process.We use information to promote the safety and security of our Service, our uses and other third parties. For example, we may use the information to authenticate users, facilitate secure payments, detect and prevent fraud and other harmful activities, respond to legal requests or claims, and enforce our terms and policies.
- Keep track of whether you are signed in or have previously signed in so that we can display all the features that are available to you.
- Remember your settings on the pages you visit, so that we can display your preferred content the next time you visit.
- Customize the function and appearance of the pages you visit based on information relating to your account; for example, to default you to a particular grade level, or to remember customized settings for a report.
- Track website usage for various purposes including website optimization, website improvement, sales, marketing, and billing.
- Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features and services (particularly those that require you to sign in) may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
How does GE share your information?
How long does GE retain your information?
Children protection right
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 15 years old, we encourage parents and guardians to talk to their children about safe and responsible use of their Personal Information while using the internet because we are concerned about your children providing us any personal information without your consent.
How does GE protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.We use regular Malware Scanning measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.Your information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. Also, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which encrypts your personal information before it’s sent over the Internet.We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your information.All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Third-party disclosure & Third-party Links
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or the public.However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. The links in this area will let you leave our site. The linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GE. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.We do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
- Accountability: Our organization is responsible for personal information under its control and shall comply with this principle.Identifying purposes: The purposes for which personal information is collected shall be identified by our organization at or before the time the information is collected.
- Consent: The knowledge and consent of the individual are required for the collection, use of disclosure of personal information except where inappropriate.
- Limiting collection: The collection of personal information shall be limited to that which is necessary for the purposes identified by the organization. Information shall be collected by fair and lawful means. Limiting Use,
- Disclosure and Retention: Personal information shall not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law.
- Accuracy: Personal information shall be as accurate, complete and up to date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
- Safeguards: Personal information shall be protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Challenging Compliance: An individual shall be able to address a challenge concerning compliance with the above principles to the designated individual or individuals accountable for the organization’s compliance.